Relationship Manager - Chatswood
Citibank brings the strength and expertise of one of the world’s largest financial services companies to personal customers in more than 100 countries and 200 cities.
The role of Relationship Manger at Citi provides a great career opportunity for a sales focused individual with a proven track record of building strong relationships and providing expert financial advice to bring their skills to a growing area within one of the worlds most recognised and respected global financial brands.
The principle purpose of the role is to drive growth and revenue across a high net worth portfolio of clients.
Your key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Grow and manage an active portfolio of high net worth clients
- Cross-sell and up-sell the high net worth client portfolio through proactive prospecting calls and activities
- Source and develop new business from referral networks both internally and externally
- Identify client financial needs and cross-sell opportunities by completing a financial needs analysis and either meeting those needs through the sale of appropriate products or referring opportunities to the appropriate channels e.g. Mortgage Specialists etc
- Ensure current and prospective clients have a consistent, superior experience through delivery of outstanding service
- Meet assigned revenue, balance sheet growth, referral and activity targets
- Participate in Local Area Marketing activities and maintain a database of prospects for tracking and analysis
- Balance Sheets
- Financial Advising