Relationship Manager, CBD
Citibank brings the strength and expertise of one of the world’s largest financial services companies to personal customers in more than 100 countries and 200 cities.
The role of Relationship Manger at Citi provides a great career opportunity for a sales focused individual with a proven track record of building strong relationships and providing expert financial advice to bring their skills to a growing area within one of the worlds most recognised and respected global financial brands.
The principle purpose of the role is to drive growth and revenue across a high net worth portfolio of clients.
Your key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Grow and manage an active portfolio of high net worth clients
- Cross-sell and up-sell the high net worth client portfolio through proactive prospecting calls and activities
- Source and develop new business from referral networks both internally and externally
- Identify client financial needs and cross-sell opportunities by completing a financial needs analysis and either meeting those needs through the sale of appropriate products or referring opportunities to the appropriate channels e.g. Mortgage Specialists etc
- Ensure current and prospective clients have a consistent, superior experience through delivery of outstanding service
- Meet assigned revenue, balance sheet growth, referral and activity targets
- Participate in Local Area Marketing activities and maintain a database of prospects for tracking and analysis
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Diploma in Financial Services or similar
- RG146 qualification
- Strong investment sales experience
- Treasury background is highly desirable
- Experience within the finance/superannuation industry with a track record in Sales performance
- Experience in providing financial planning strategies to high net worth clients
- Analysis/ problem solving skills
- Service Quality
- Sales ability/ persuasiveness
- Building positive, long term relationships with Citibank's clients
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and supports a flexible work environment. To apply please follow the online links. To see what other career opportunities we have available right now, please visit our website www.citi.com.au/careers.
- Balance Sheets
- Financial Advising
- Financial Planning