You may also like
Project Halley - Execution Workstream - IFRS 17 Implementation and Analytics | Manager
AIA Group Limited
Officer / Senior Officer, Fund Administration, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
Manager, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
- Business Development
VP / AVP Product Management, Securities & Fiduciary Services Global Transaction Services
- Business Strategy
Securities Product Manager / Senior Securities Product Manager
Bank of China
- Business Plans
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
Regional Implementation Manager Securities Services
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
The role of Implementation Manager is as a coordinator and the central point of contact for any Securities Services client on-boarding activities. He/she is responsible for the planning and coordinating implementations of new and incremental securities services custody business, fund manager and mandate restructures.
- Lead Clients and sales/account and client services managers to plan for implementation activities, timing and define roles and responsibilities on each securities business on-boarding / transitions.
- Identify roles and responsibilities of key parties in each project, ensure all parties are accountable for their tasks and progress as planned.
- Act as the single point of contact to clients’ contact involved in implementation. Manage and coordinate the overall implementation process including account opening and entitlements to deliver client desired services.
- Manage tasks to shorten cycle time and accelerate generation of revenues.
- Handhold clients in fulfilling markets account opening documentation
- Lead internal resources across functions (operations, systems, and products management), to complete implementations on time
- Arrange handover of the client service requirements to Client Servicing Team for seamless transition upon successful completion of transition activities, and post implementation review
- Coordinate transition activities with all internal and external parties and report to clients
- Provide feedback on current processes and be a member to contribute to process improvement initiatives, if appropriate
- Participate in various regional projects and calls related to Custody business
- Extensive knowledge of banking products and operations, especially securities related services including Global/Direct Custody.
- Minimum of 8-10 years in a securities operations/client service role
- Strong client facing skills
- Preferred languages - English and Mandarin
- Solid experience of assets transition and custody account opening activities preferred
- Knowledge of electronic banking platform a plus
- Strong customer orientation and team player
- Ability to work independently and overtime if needed
- Good time management, negotiation and communication skills
- Good documentation and project management skills (PMP certified would be an advantage)
- Able to identify issues/risks and escalate where appropriate
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|