- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Team Management
Recruitment Manager - Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
The recruitment manager provides overall leadership, direction and management for full-cycle recruiting strategy and execution, guidelines and procedures concerning recruitment best practices, systems, reporting, compliance and recruitment methodology for Hong Kong recruiting.
The recruitment manager is responsible for managing a large and diverse team of recruitment managers, recruiters and third-party relationships.
The recruitment manager works closely with business leaders and has oversight over permanent recruitment activities and ensuring the team is aligned to support the hiring needs across all businesses and continually focussed on improving the candidate experience.
- Lead all recruiting efforts to support a specific or multiple business population (hiring requirements, reporting, sourcing, assessment, on boarding)
- Play a leading role in best practice utilization of Taleo and any other agreed recruitment technologies within country/region/business unit, including consistent usage of the new APAC harmonized recruitment systems. Implement 100% usage and provide user support
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends within the financial services industry; establish rapport of line managers, executives and peers
- Perform a key role working with regional and global recruitment leaders to ensure regional and global recruitment strategies are successfully implemented
- Develops effective working relationships with third-parties as required
- Design and build diversified sourcing strategies leveraging direct sourcing tools
- Partners with businesses to resolve highly complex issues
- Supervise, coach and develop a recruiting team of professionals and support staff to increase productivity / efficiency.
- Manage and review existing channels of sourcing and recruitment processes to identify stages/processes that may be improved to eliminate gaps and selects sources and techniques to fulfill organization needs by attracting qualified candidates
- Manage the recruitment team and ensure the ongoing allocation of resources working closely with local and global businesses on resource planning
- Recruit prospective employees for exec level positions as required
- Implement recruitment dashboards and define operational reporting requirement to measure the effectiveness of the recruitment team
- Ensure full utilization of human capital reporting and consistency with regional and global reporting
- Performance measurement and management via agreed recruitment metrics
- Design and implement leading edge assessment tools and processes in agreement with Citi’s global tools
- Complete understanding of business organization, financial services and emerging talent/recruitment trends impacting the sector
- In depth experience of Taleo and other recruitment technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in recruitment and/or recruitment management experience with exposure to and demonstrated competence in other functional areas
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment processes, lean process management and process transformation
- Project management experience with a track record of managing a leading complex change projects
- Strong in MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership management skills, i.e., comfortable with leading teams under uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments
- Detail oriented with a logical and methodological approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Typically deals with complex and variable issues with minimal guidance
- A strong passion and desire to succeed in the ever changing world of recruitment and talent