- Fixed Income
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Trade Capture and Booking
Prime Brokerage Middle Office - Client Service
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Main point of contact for client/administrator operational queries
- Trade handling across equity and fixed income PB, including trade capture, trade kick-outs, broker mapping and connectivity issue resolution with clients/administrators
- Management of client settlement activity, liaising with settlements and clients to resolve any issues
- Management of client cash activity, authorisations, reporting and query resolution
- Review client cash balances / portfolios for operational issues
- Liaise with Citi execution desk on booking issues
- Documentation and publication of MIS where required
- Completion of all daily processes and controls including ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned.
- Client service skills development and exposure to clients/business.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the products, markets and processes being supported
- Exposure to products supported by the Prime Finance Middle Office.
- Fully proficient in the use of technology within own department.
- Enhancing communication and organizational skills. Meeting targets set within the group and interacting with a wide spectrum of people to achieve these skills.
- Self motivation, flexibility and a strong desire to succeed will bring a recognized and rewarded career
- Client service experience essential
- Understanding of life-cycle of trade processing for significant product type (Equity / Fixed Income / Derivatives). Includes trade capture, settlements and reconciliations for the Equity and Fixed Income Prime Brokerage area.
- Understanding of settlement principles and practices.
- Work experience in the Financial Services Industry is a benefit.
- Displays a well-developed ability to schedule work and understand relative priorities.
- Building positive working relationships and working with team members to understand the root cause of an issue in a timely and effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good Microsoft skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Computer literate and ability to grasp several in house systems quickly.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and professionalism in decision making/problem solving, escalating to supervisor as appropriate
- GCSE “A” Level standard or equivalent
- Good numeric skills
- Industry exams e.g. IAQ module exams or equivalent
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Good problem solving, and ability to think clearly and concisely in challenging situations
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Awareness
- Planning and Organizing
- Relationship Building
- Clients come first
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
If you have any questions about this requisition, please reach out to the hiring manager or recruiter.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|