- Apache Harmony
- Fixed Income
- Performance Metrics
- Regulatory Reporting
Middle Office Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- We are seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of ‘HK Sales MiddleOffice Analyst’ with particular focus on supporting Fixed Income/Rates Sales desk and liaising with various business and stakeholders including representatives from Markets Front Office, Regulatory Reform, Compliance, Legal, Operations and Technology.
- The team is responsible for acct opening, implementing & performing/reviewing controls, client post-trade regulatory reporting, exception management, post trade queries/handling, novations, allocation processing and client servicing.
- The candidate will have in-depth cross coverage on Fixed Income & Derivatives (Rates / CDS) and also have cross training opportunities to learn Equity experience.
- Supporting trade flow and interaction with Business, Vendor and exchanges globally to manage post execution issues for related products
- Ensure to perform control functions based on booking and intermediary processing systems and records
- Ensure to complete daily BAU task lists and attest the middle office dashboard
- Drive STP efforts in post execution trade cycles across products
- Directly interacting with the Firm’s clients on related post trade queries and issues
- Management of working relationships with external clients
- Interact with internal stakeholders – Legal, Compliance, Sales and Trading teams
- Interact closely with Global Middle Office, Operations and Technologies on systematic, trade queries, confirmations and settlements
- Flexibility to work on Public holidays and willingness to cross train across different middle office desks/ products
- Risk and controls performance metrics for adherence
- Ensure the desk is in compliant with internal and external regulations at all times.
- Experience and awareness of post trade operational cycles for treasury products and markets
- Awareness of key middle office risks and controls
- Ability to multi-task and work seamlessly with various stake holders
- Email & query management through critical thinking
- Understanding of trade allocation and confirmation processes, including trade discrepancy solution
- Ability to network and interact across Global Middle Office and Operations
- Markitwire, Harmony Traiana, Bloomberg domains experience
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter and strong ability to think out of the box
- Able to work independently
- Degree and has worked in fast pace environment