You may also like
Senior Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (Java)
Senior / Java Programmer - Reputable Bank
BACK END DEVELOPER – IT mobile technology
- Apache Web Server
CIB Technology, Java Application Developer and Application Support, Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Application Development
- Market Risk
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Exchange Server
Listed Derivatives Market Making Algo Developer
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Hands on senior development role in derivatives trading technology team responsible for application development for markets in APAC.
- User requirements collection from front office and other major stakeholders, e.g. compliance, legal, business management, market risk, quant, etc.
- Application development of the derivatives trading platform and integration with other IT teams, e.g. quant, market access, etc.
- Level 2 production support
- Mentoring junior member in the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of development experience for low latency listed derivatives trading and market making platform
- Strong market knowledge, rules, regulation of warrants & options products traded Hong Kong being as market making or arbitrager.
- Must be familiar with listed derivatives related knowledge, algorithmic trading strategy, pricing, hedging, market mechanics, booking flow, exchange specific rules & mandatory practice, familiarity of regulatory requirement is an advantage
- In depth knowledge of Java to handle massive message and performance tuning. Solid mind in data structure & algorithm design.
- Experience of Java desktop client development is a plus, swing / jface.
- Knowledge of FIX message is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Linux as development / deployment environment with hands on GIT experience
- Must be familiar with Agile / auto unit test driven development life cycle with experience of assisting tools for standard development practice
- Be comfortable to work independently for requirement collection, direct user support, auditing review, issue investigation
- Excellent communication with trading related parties, e.g. trader, middle office, compliance, BA, auditor, exchange, regulator
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, excellent communication, flexible working hour, able to cope with stressful working environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|