- Cash Management
- Corporate Communications
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Relationship Management
- Transaction Banking
Intermediary Client Sales Manager
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Relationship Management and sales origination in respect of Citi transactional services offered to a portfolio of key Intermediary clients.
The role is primarily centered on the provision of Citi’s Direct Custody product, but also encompasses client management in respect of ancillary transaction banking products including Global Custody and Cash Management services.
The primary role of the Intermediary CSM is to build long standing relationships with our key clients and deliver products and thought leadership that is consistent with the goals and objectives of our clients.
- Managing a portfolio of high value Intermediary client relationships
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with assigned clients through an active calling program.
- Identifying and understanding client requirements across the entire transaction services value chain in order to proactively recommend products and solutions that improve and enhance the client’s business
- Manage a portfolio of key Intermediary relationships on a day to day basis, and act as the central point of contact for the senior buyers of all transaction services products
- Participate fully in the origination and retention of business including direct custody, cash management, investor and other applicable services
- Work with regional partners to develop account plans and be accountable for the tracking and performance versus revenue and franchise goals
- Act as a product sales expert in respect of our key partner products, notably direct custody and cash management
- Work closely with our FI Risk Management organisation to ensure that we understand and appropriately mitigate our credit exposures with our Intermediary client base
- Represent both Citi and any relevant underlying products at industry forums and periodic conferences
- Understand and assimilate key regulatory and market changes that directly or indirectly impact the businesses of our clients
- Develop/ maintain a network of contacts within Citi (Securities Country Managers, Product, Client Sales Managers, Network Management, Credit, Legal, Client Delivery, Operations, Technology, etc) in order to effectively deliver results for clients in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Client Executives to ensure service satisfaction and completion of appropriate KYC information
- Act as the senior point of escalation for client service issues
- Detailed understanding of the Custody business gained over a minimum 10 year period
- Some knowledge of Cash and Trade products
- Extensive Direct Custody market and client knowledge
- A keen awareness of the regulatory landscape
- An understanding of credit and the usage of intra-day facilities to support the provision of custody services
- Excellent communications skills and an ability to operate at all levels of a client’s organization
- Proven ability to develop and maintain client relationship at all levels of the organization
- An ability to manage and motivate teams to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to prioritize both individual and team work-flow
- A proven track record in delivering for clients through use of extensive Custody product knowledge
- Sound commercial judgment
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|