- Project Management
Infrastructure Analyst 2
Infrastructure Analyst 2
The Data Center Operations Assurance Technical Analyst position within the Site Management discipline will be responsible for the review, preparation and organization of all site documents. To meet these objectives, the candidate must effectively use all available technical and non-technical resources within the best practice standards. The ability to maintain an understanding of the functional balance between the operation coordination and specialization roles is critical.
Operations (no experience.)
· Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly business reports as requested by the Site Management team.
· Knowledge of PC software applications.
· Interpret complex corporate contract language, company policy and financial requirements with vendor relationships.
Finance 1 year of accounting and audit experience. Some Finance and IT experience is helpful.)
· Provide support to managers and staff within the procurement requirements relating to cost codes and general ledger.
· Coordinate strategic support for budget planning, analysis and identification of opportunities within various disciplines.
· Have the ability to plan for projects and initiatives by identifying risks and assumptions.
· Support Finance team in maintaining review schedules for cost center codes impacting general ledgers.
· Follow up and escalate any issues regarding payments or billing to the correct entities driving the problem to a suitable resolution.
· Manages purchasing for Data Center Site Management. Review vendor bids or proposals and selects sources based upon analysis.
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. The ability to prepare documentation with oral/written skills is a must.
- Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate problem solving in the specialized role of Finance, Controls.
- Ability to make sound decisions to support the Site management goals and objectives. Demonstrate a drive to implement innovative skills while accomplishing the efforts to collaborate, build relationships and work as a team player across the organization. Must be able to interact with and influence staff on all levels. Must be able to discover and remove roadblocks.
- Desirable high level of English (80%)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|