You may also like
Research Analyst / Assistant, Futures and Forex/ Equity Market Strategy
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Japan listed securities / futures brokerage / bank / finance / investment/5 days
CIB - Prime Brokerage - Prime Distribution - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Hedge Funds
- Internal Control
Research Analyst (Futures) Asset Management, Securities Group, 1348
- Asset Allocation
Research Analyst (Futures) Asset Management, 1348
- Asset Allocation
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Hedge Funds
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
- Sales Management
ICG Prime Futures and Securities Services Junior Sales VP
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
The Junior Sales role will support PFSS sales management and teams across three primary functions: 1) sales and client coverage; 2) marketing and events; and 3) business management and client strategy. Efforts will be allocated evenly across these three areas, while recognizing that capacity may be more or less allocated to any function at any given point in time. The role requires an individual who is flexible and adaptable, and can dynamically manage their time across these requirements. The individual must have a strong foundation of transferable skills, including: problem solving, project management, communication and presentation skills, influencing skills, analytic rigor, and creativity. Over time, the individual is expected to further develop these skills, while also building a deeper understanding of PFSS products and clients. Eventually, the candidate may transition into sales and client coverage, marketing, thought leadership or business management.
Sales and Client Coverage Responsibilities:
- Support salespeople and client executives to assess prospects and develop account plans. Monitor progress and help execute agreed on actions.
- Work with content management and RFP teams to develop and customize client pitch books, presentation materials and RFP responses.
- Conduct diligence and prepare briefing materials for client meetings. Attend meetings, prepare call reports and monitor and execute agreed on follow up items.
- Support sales in management of their client pipeline; ensure accuracy and completeness of pipeline and help ensure information is updated in a timely manner.
- Over time, provide additional support as back-up client coverage, helping to on-board and manage client relationships.
Marketing and Events Responsibilities:
- Support the PFSS marketing plan for the region, including branding, messaging, communications and editorial calendar.
- Partner with sales and client executive management to build dedicated marketing efforts across ley client relationships; ensure efforts are impactful and additive to sales priorities.
- Work on the planning, development and execution of key events in our annual calendar, both for proprietary and industry events; ensure client invitations are reviewed for MIFID II and other requirements.
- Develop sales materials, as needed, in partnership with product, sales and content management teams.
Business Management and Client Strategy Responsibilities:
- Conduct target market analysis, including assessment of Coalition and other client/competitor data to understand our results and identify opportunities.
- Partner with sales management to establish key initiatives, agree the execution plan and develop / deliver related monitoring and analytics.
- Prepare regular business reports and analysis, including supporting materials for weekly management/team reporting and monthly business reviews.
- Utilize MIS to conduct bespoke analysis supporting business and individual decision making.
- Understanding of financial services and Markets businesses
- Experience in financing, custody products preferred
- Experience working with hedge funds, asset managers, and other investor clients preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree a must, Master/MBA preferred
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment and as an individual contributor
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) at all organizational levels
- Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload within tight deadlines