- Corporate Communications
- Team Management
ICG Markets - Head of Asia Pacific Custody and Fund Services - MD - Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
CFS provides services to a wide range of clients including Insurance companies, Pension Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Asset Managers, Banks, Broker/Dealers, Private Banks and Central Banks.
Capabilities include a full suite of fund administration, fund accounting, investment accounting & middle office services as well as custody capabilities to invest in Equities, Fixed income and Funds in over 100 markets.
This role is wholly responsible for the definition, creation, delivery and profitability of the business, in an environment of significant market & regulatory change.
Lead the Custody & Fund Services (CFS) business in the Asia Pacific region. CFS is an integral part of the broader PFSS business.
- Create and execute the strategy for the business in the region
- Manage the business financials to increase revenues and margin in line with global business objectives
- Ensure a highly competitive product is offered and delivered, and lead initiatives to consistently evolve to ensure a leading service and business proposition
- Manage senior client engagement and ownership
- Ensure that CFS is integrated with other partner products within PFSS
- Drive the completion of the Integrated custody platform initiative and migrate the regional book onto this platform
- Own all client communications on product, service, market and industry change
- Oversee the sub-custody network, it’s delivery and appropriateness
- Ensure that the capabilities are delivered in a robust control environment, with clear insight to emerging risks
- Be the spokesman for the business in the industry, regularly participating in appropriate industry forums
- 15-20 years industry experience
- Strong understanding of the Securities Services business and environment
- Senior leadership experience in a business, operational or client role
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing change
- Known industry figure
- Strong business leader with an ability to motivate and drive team forward
- Ability to work in a large matrixed organisation
- Sound Financial management expertise
- Change agent, with the ability to lead large scale transformation initiatives
- Ability to forge strong relationships with C-suite client contacts
- Ability to foster teamwork and develop strong teams
- Ideally an MBA / Chartered Financial Professional
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|