- Credit Risk
ICG Markets - Business Manager - Prime, Futures and Securities Services - Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- To primarily support the Prime Finance and Delta One business in Asia, with some functional support tasks for the global team. The main focus of the role will be to support the Product Head of Prime Finance as part of a team, and help deliver key business initiatives and provide support for core business management tasks.
- While product knowledge is not a prerequisite, the ideal candidate will have some experience in managing new initiatives.
- The candidate will be involved in ensuring that key control and supervision and governance framework is being complied with.
- This role requires extensive liaison with multiple functions within the business and support organisation at all levels, including Finance, Operations, Technology, Middle Office, Credit Risk, Legal, and Compliance primarily in the APAC region, and with some overlap with regional counterparts.
- Given the increasing industry and regulatory focus around control related tasks, this role is critical to maintaining a robust control environment
- The role is central to enabling sustainable business growth, through maintaining a sound control environment, facilitating new business initiatives, product expansion and driving technology change and accountability within the business
Qualifications and Competencies
- 3-5 years experience in a control function
- The successful candidate should be able to work well in a team environment and should be able to function with some degree of independence.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|