- Credit Risk
- Relationship Management
HK ICG - Global Subsidaries Group - Vice President, Head of Client Desk
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
We are looking for a relationship manager/team leader to support in the coverage of Regional Relationships in Asia Pacific that are head-quartered in Hong Kong and to cover a group of Hong Kong subsidiaries of Global CIB Relationships.
The responsibilities are two folded:
- The RM will support our Hong Kong based Regional Account Managers in developing and deepening existing relationships as well as supporting the prospecting process of new Regional clients. And that includes a broad variety of activities including pitch preparation, Network coordination, presentations; follow up with Product Partners on other areas like Implementation of new solutions and dealing with regional documentation themes, among other.
- Additionally, he or she will have the responsibility of managing a team of bankers.
- The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in the banking industry, particularly beneficial would be the experience in Relationship Management/Coverage organizations.
Our ideal candidate would also have been greatly exposed to TTS and Markets product families.
The candidates should be a strong team player with demonstrated capacity to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and having to interact with a broad base network of SAMs, PAMs, Products, Citiservice, Client Experience among other areas.
- University graduate + MBA
- Candidates with lesser experience (i.e., but not less than 5 years) will also be considered
- Sound working knowledge of core banking products
- A team player with strong marketing and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across functional teams within a matrix organization
- Good credit and analytical skills (Credit Risk Officer designation potential will be a plus)
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is required. Mandarin a definite advantage