You may also like
Assistant Vice President / Vice President, Business Performance and Cost Management, Business Finance - CBG and Wealth Management
VP / AVP Product Management, Securities & Fiduciary Services Global Transaction Services
- Business Strategy
AVP, Wealth Management Coach, Consumer Banking & Wealth Management Group
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Operations Manager, Asset Management, Securities Group, 1305 (HK$600,000 - 800,000 per annum)
- Asset Allocation
Research Analyst (Futures) Asset Management, Securities Group, 1348
- Asset Allocation
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Exchange Server
HK - GCB - Securities Officer, Wealth Management
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Handle securities dealing hotline inquiries and perform order execution
- Make outbound relationship calls to promote our securities services such as marketing offers, news update, ad-hoc program, etc
- Monitor market news and perform system update for HK/US/SH tickers, IPO securities and exchange related changes
- Conduct day end reconciliation and ensure error free execution
- Responsible for various system and MIS report checking and preparation
- Ensure trading platform stability by performing health check, system incident support and investigation. Follow up with customer complaints if any
- Collaborate with system and operations to enhance customer experience;
- Comply with procedures, policies and regulatory requirements
- Degree holder, major in Business/Finance or related discipline is an advantage
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Future Ordinance.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in investment and securities business.
- Knowledge of HK, US and SH stock markets.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in both Chinese, including Mandarin, and English.
- Night shift duty is required
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|