You may also like
Assistant Credit Service Officer – Credit Collection Department
- Answering Telephones
- Handling Payments
SENIOR ESTATE OFFICER / ESTATE OFFICER / ASSISTANT ESTATE OFFICER
Whampoa Property Management
Senior Officer/ Officer, Officer, Documentation Services, Institutional Banking Group
- Credit Analysis
JUNIOR ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN – technical automatic fare collection system / transport/5 days
Collection Officer – Consumer Loans
OCBC Wing Hang Bank
- Answering Telephones
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Process Improvement
- Team Management
HK - GCB O&T - Collection Officer
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Independently analyzes comparative data to support the business decisions pertaining to timeline improvement, volume forecasts/inventory management, staffing decisions, productivity, NCL charges-offs and other related activities including the remarketing of auto assets. (loss review, auto reconditioning, remarketing and ultimate sale of impounded vehicles)
- Independently analyzes recovery trends to identify and advise Management of potential process improvements, productivity increase opportunities and workflow improvements.
- Makes judgments and recommendations based on collections/recover/loss mitigation knowledge. Researches and interprets factual information.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data.
- Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies.
- Interprets data and makes recommendations. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in banking or related field.
- Basic to intermediate level experience in a related role with previous people management experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|