- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
HK - GCB - Manager, Insurance Business Planning
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- To develop new channels for life insurance sales by working with relevant stakeholders on the topics covering product range, sales process, sales tools, marketing support, training, QA, etc.
- To set business targets and various KPIs for each sales channel.
- To closely monitor the sales channel on each KPI by working closely with sales team leaders and developing and running MIS trackers.
- To follow through the end-to-end insurance sales process to assure the delivery of quality sales and full compliance of regulatory requirements.
- To drive new initiatives / strategic campaigns related to channel development and management.
- University graduate in any discipline, with career aspiration in banking and finance industry
- 3-4 years working experience in banking and finance industry is preferable. Experience in life insurance (incl. insurance sales process and FNA) would be an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent language skills (Chinese and English)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills