You may also like
Direct Sales, Credit Cards, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management (One Year Contract)
- Customer Service
Relationship Manager (Virtual RM), Portfolio Management Team, Insititutional Banking Group
- Due Diligence
Senior Manager/ AVP , Product Management, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
- Competitive Analysis
- Data Mining
Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer, Quality Assurance, Cards & Unsecured Lending, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Manager Portfolio Management & Business Planning
- Business Strategy
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- User Testing
HK - GCB - Manager, Cards Portfolio Management
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- To assist in strengthening value proposition of credit card lending product which is relevant/appealing to our target segments and benefits both the Bank & our business partners;
- To execute business strategy and launch marketing campaigns to drive business results;
- To coordinate and work with cross-functional teams to implement business strategy smoothly;
- Undertake project management tasks and user testing to ensure smooth and seamless implementations:
- System testing before new product / feature is implemented.
- Update all relevant marketing collaterals.
- Ensure accurate and timely Terms and Conditions amendments.
- Support to Sales and Marketing campaigns.
- University graduate;
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in banking and financial industry, preferably in Credit Cards Lending or Personal Instalment Lending business;
- Working knowledge of Credit Card Systems or Risk Management experience would be a definite plus;
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Highly analytical with strong numeric sense;
- Attention to detail; accurate quality of work;
- An efficient team player; mature, independent and is willing to learn and can work under pressure.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|