- Computer Programming
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
HK - GCB - Decision Management Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Campaign design and development. Understand the campaign objective. Translate business requirement into a campaign design for campaign delivery.
Work closely with partners across business units to understand project requirements, timely delivery and partner communication across the various levels in the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
Ideas and Suggestions for continuous improvement. Contribution to organizational initiatives.
Interact and present results to business and management.
Develop cross-site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas. Set and manage partner expectations.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other Quantitative filed;
- At least 7 years’ relevant database marketing experience;
- Exposure to direct/database marketing or advanced analytical;
- Strong analytical and programming skills in SAS are important;
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management concepts, techniques, and industry best practices;
- Good background in marketing and the banking industry, as well as its products and services;
- Good project management skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|