- Brand Awareness
- Brand Management
- Corporate Communications
- Team Management
HK - GCB - Assistant Vice President, Marketing Communications
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Responsible for planning and implementing the advertising & promotion campaigns for card marketing related initiatives.
- Responsible for through the line brand management as to uplift the brand awareness and preference, and ensuring the advertising and communications are align with regional/global direction.
- Work closely with different business units to formulate effective marketing communication strategies.
- Managing advertising and media agencies, work with them for smooth service delivery to support various marketing functions.
- Marketing budget management.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals and work with different functions in the company
- University Graduate with at least 7 years or above marketing/advertising agency experience
- Assertive, with strong people skills to manage team, internal customers and external vendors
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Flexible & proactive, fast learner
- Adaptive to dynamic and fast changing environment
- Good coaching, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|