- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
HK - GCB - Assistant Vice President, Card Usage and Rewards
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Plan and implement effective, competitive and innovative Card Usage & Rewards campaigns to achieve business target, higher market share, high standard of customers satisfaction and uplift customer experience;
- Participate in collaborating with both internal and external partners to implement usage campaigns,
- Work with merchants to identify joint promotion opportunities;
- Work with operations on idea clearance on program mechanics;
- Work closely with Marcomm team to prepare customer communications and other marketing collaterals.
- Closely monitor program performance, take responsive actions and demonstrate quantified success;
- Manage marketing budgets to ensure accuracy and within cost control.
- University Graduate;
- Minimum 5 years solid marketing experience;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized, independent with strong initiatives;
- Fast thinking with creative & determined mind;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|