HK - GCB - Assistant Manager, Insurance Business Control
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
• Conduct investigation on sales practice related complaints for Insurance and Investment products
• Conduct root cause analysis to identify any control / process lapse
• Present case details and observations at Sales Practice Review Meeting for resolution
• Engage in sales discipline forum for sales practice cases identified during investigation
• Work closely with product managers internally and insurers externally for maintenance of regular complaint log and management reports
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities to existing processes and procedures to plug any control loophole
• Assist supervisor in coordinating audits and thematic reviews on Insurance and Investment products.
Qualifications• University graduate major in Business Management/Marketing
• Over 3 years working experience in insurance/banking industry preferably in customer complaint handling.
• Familiar with regulatory requirements
• Independent, excellent analytical and good interpersonal and communication skills