HK GCB Assistant Manager Cards Acquisition
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- To grow the credit card customer base through various channels;
- To implement acquisition and marketing programs;
- To monitor program performance, MIS mining and suggest ways to improve program efficiency and differentiate from competitors;
- To monitor competitors’ activities and prepare analysis;
- To prepare sales/marketing materials and the required backend flow;
- Review end-to-end customer journey from acquisition;
- Work closely with technology team on system enhancement and prepare business requirement to ensure smooth execution at all sales platforms;
- Design sales processes and ensure proper operation control and governance;
- Translate the system requirements into simple, user friendly interface.
- University graduate, preferably in marketing or related disciplines.
- Knowledge with programming will be an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years solid marketing experience in banking industry preferably in cards business;
- Attentive to details, able to work independently, handle and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Proactive and adapt to dynamic environment;
- Good analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with customer centricity mindset;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS office application;
- Familiarity with system design.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|