- Database Administration
- Due Diligence
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Portfolio Construction
HK - CPB - Portfolio Associate
Location: APAC-Hong Kong SAR of PRC
Job Description: the primary role of the Portfolio Associate is to assist Portfolio Managers with the management of investment portfolios and the overall sales and services support for the CIM activities in Asia. The main functions of the Portfolio Associate are:
Assistance in Portfolio Management
Work with and support Portfolio Managers in understanding client investment objectives, portfolio construction, and portfolio execution
Provide support in portfolio trade execution, including trade order preparation and required trade compliance checks
Ensure client special instruction lists are maintained and utilized for pre-trade guideline monitoring
Ensure client portfolios are being managed consistently according to guidelines and coordinate timely investment for portfolio fundings and liquidation for closed accounts
Monitor portfolio activities (e.g. cash/securities additions and withdrawals from the portfolios and other portfolio changes)
Act as an intermediary between PMs and operations on administrative matters (i.e. Account opening/ closing assistance, cash/securities transfers, banking activities, etc)
Support in Marketing and Portfolio Reviews
Assist Portfolio Managers with preparation of client presentations and portfolio reviews
Produce and prepare for the Senior Investment Officers (SIO) reviews
Maintain and analyze internal and external performance database
Research and Analysis
Assist in the due diligence and research on CIM Asian managed strategies
Provide general research support and database maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in finance, accounting, business or related field.
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is preferred.
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Must have outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of basic programming language skills, visual basic, Bloomberg and Bloomberg’s API functions is highly desirable.
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all level in organization.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|