You may also like
- Capital Markets
- Microsoft Exchange Server
HK - CPB - FX Counselor
Location: APAC-Hong Kong SAR of PRC
As part of the Capital Market team, you will provide high net-worth clients with trading ideas across a broad range of FX products; so as to enable them to participate in market opportunities to enhance their portfolio performance or manage their risks.
- Generate revenue by selling Foreign Exchange products to Private Bank clients
- Provide relevant market updates to clients
- Price spot, forward and option contracts
- Calculate and monitor FX credit limit utilization
- Coordinate with Relationship Managers and FX Sales in the development and implementation of new business initiatives for Foreign Exchange.
- Calls on accounts throughout the Bank's target market to determine FX needs in order to ensure continuous account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and maintains long-term relationships with Bank Customers.
- Maintains a thorough, in depth knowledge of the Bank's FX products and services, while keeping up to date on market news and events.
- Develops a strong working knowledge of all marketplace offerings and the competitions strengths and weaknesses. Utilizes this knowledge to effectively position the Bank in all relevant Industry events.
- Monitors trends and developments in customer's businesses and in the financial services industry and recommends possible products and services that can enhance customer relationships, reduce customers FX risk, generate income for the Bank, and retain and improve the Bank's competitive position in the market.
- Provides training to banking officers in Foreign Exchange products to generate sales referrals.
- Good degree from a recognized university in Banking & Finance or a related discipline
- 8 – 10 years’ relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of foreign exchange, interest rate and derivative markets
- Good organization, communication and presentation skills
- Mandarin skills desirable
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|