- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Quality Assurance
HK CPB Client Onboarding Specialist
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
This role is for Client Onboarding Specialist, who will partner Private Bankers to manage the end-to-end client on-boarding process that covers advisory and execution from KYC profiling to eventual KYC approval.
- Perform pre-screening and initial due diligence of Prospect. Provide initial review and comment for Banker to review and provide the go-ahead to proceed with the new client onboarding.
- Advise Banker on the required client information and documentation based on the intended relationship and account structures.
- Create client and KYC profiling in system based on the client information and documentation from Banker.
- Perform name screening and enhanced due diligence as required by policy. Escalate any potential name screening hit and coordinate with Banker and AML Compliance to discuss negative findings.
- Assist Banker to present clarification to KYC QA and AML Compliance to dispose the potential name screening hit or negative news.
- Discuss with KYC QA and AML Compliance to agree on the profiling approach for any complicated case to avoid any wasted effort and unnecessary KYC rejection.
- Advise Banker to seek exception approvals for documentation deficiencies as necessary.
- Final review and update of client and KYC profiling before Banker submits in system for KYC approvals with all the supporting documentations and exception approvals as necessary.
- Support any clarification from KYC QA and/or AML Compliance. Work with Banker for any further clarification required from Client.
- Update client and KYC profiling based on rejection rationale and corrective actions. Resubmit for KYC approvals.
- A degree holder with at least 2 years of KYC experience/exposure, preferably in private banking
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to work independently and set priorities
- Good team player
- Must be fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|