- Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
HK - Citi Commercial Bank - Trade Sales
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Manage the product relationship of a selected customer portfolio, develop and review account plans with RMs.
- Join calls with BDs to meet prospects, identify business opportunities or pitch ideas
- Drive sales and trade product offerings to prospects and customers
- Build close working relationships with internal partners across countries and regions to support cross-border sales opportunities
- Maintain product expertise and regularly update product knowledge, work closely with Product Team in crafting tailor-made solutions according to customers’ needs
- Offer technical advice and solutions to BDs/RMs/customers
- Handle troublesome and irregular transactions for customers
- Structure complex trade deals, Writing sales proposals and responding to RFPs
- Work closely with Operations to resolve service issues and to ensure quality service delivery to customers.
- Tertiary level education with solid banking experience
- A track record of at least 5 years of experience in sales relationship management
- Strong ability to work with different teams across functions.
- Strong business acumen, with a good sense of grasping business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Solid Trade, Factoring and Supply Chain product knowledge and relevant sales experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin a definite advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|