- Capital Markets
- Cash Management
- Trade Finance
HK Citi Commercial Bank Greater China Desk Relationship Manager
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- To grow and develop a portfolio of Commercial customers in order to maximize the Bank's return and minimize inherent risks.
- To solicit business opportunities, especially focus on the Chinese companies and their Hong Kong operating companies.
- To widen the sources of referral so that to increase the customer’s base;
- To promote our banking products such as Cash, Treasury and Trade products. Working with product specialists and subject matter experts across the bank to structure customized solutions that meet clients’ unique needs
- To participate in the whole process of the referral cases until banking relationship set up.
- To identify and spot the business opportunities for CMO (Capital Market Origination), Citi Retail Banking and Citi Private Bank, to promote the brand awareness and bring in more business opportunities to the Bank as a whole.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of solid related experience in the banking industry, especially in Great China Region
- Sound knowledge of the Greater China market with a strong network
- Strong financial and analytic skills, and the resilience to quickly adapt priorities based on the latest data insights
- A medium to high-level of expertise on credit products and process as well as a track record of providing sound credit judgment and compelling proposals to secure buy-in
- Good understanding of cash management , trade finance and treasury products
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams to build an effective and resilient sales culture that grows new relationships while deepening existing ones
- Sales savvy and has the ambition to drive and grow the business
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|