- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Relationship Management
HK - Citi Commercial Bank - Commercial Banking Associate
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) targets middle market and small- to-medium-sized companies in various industries. We have aggressive strategies to further penetrate this important market segment by providing our clients with superior banking services.
We are looking for young talents to join our rapidly growing Commercial Banking business and who are aspired to develop a professional career in a global bank.
As a Commercial Banking Associate, you will be provided with six months of structured trainings and rotations in the areas of Commercial Lending , Product and Relationship Management , whereby you will gain in-depth knowledge in client acquisition and servicing, risk, AML and governance policies as well as cash, trade and treasury products.
Buddies and Mentorships will also be provided in order to equip you to develop your career within Citi.
· Identifying prospects via various channels which meet Citi’s criteria (i.e. Target Market, financials, pre-screening criteria, etc)
· Growing revenue through successful development and enhancement of client relationships and facility utilization
· Proactively establishing a set of long-term relationships with both prospects and external influencers
· Working very closely with Commercial Lending Unit and Risk department on credit proposals
· Acting as the main point of contact for prospects, driving and managing the entire end-to-end sales process for internal teams, including ensuring prospects and colleagues are kept in the loop and knowing when to leverage partners beyond immediate teams
· Presenting in-depth recommendations and insights on prospects’ positions in terms of risk, credit worthiness and partnership needs so teams can make informed decisions moving forward
· Working within the highest ethical standards by generously devoting time to staying up to date on all local and internal compliance, control and operational regulations
- University graduates with at least 1-2 years of experience in banking or sales-related industries
- Self-starter, highly driven, passionate and committed to develop a banking career in CCB
- Strong self-awareness with confidence to work independently
- Strong financial and analytic skills, and the resilience to quickly adapt to changes
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams to build an effective and resilient sales culture that grows new relationships
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a definite advantage
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|