- Client Onboarding
Head of APAC Funds Technology
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Seeking a driven and meticulous leader experienced in delivering large scale programs involving complex application suites. The individual will be able to effectively establish priorities across a large technology organization [direct and matrix] in delivering complex onboarding commitments and driving efficiency initiatives.
The candidate will be working closely with the APAC Operational and Product heads and the Global Technology teams. Candidates must have a proven track record in delivering large scale projects with focus in transformational activities geared towards improving efficiencies. Successful candidates will also be capable of building the necessary network within the technology organization and the broader operations, product and client partners.
The candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Global Fund Services Technology.
- Leadership - Provide leadership, set strategy and drive execution
- Partnership - Work in partnership with business, operations and technology global development and platform leaders to drive efficiency and transformational initiatives
- Architecture - Validate the current and future technology architecture is in line with the vision of the business, growth plans and evolving industry standards
- Staff / Resource Management - Manage the APAC based technology organization and be responsible for the budget’s and head counts in the region
- Development Quality and Control - Focus on application stability and ensure processes are repeatable and applications scalable
- Risk and Control - Be responsible for and lead risk & control related activities
- Client Delivery - Plan and deliver multiple client onboarding/enhancement programs with a goal towards 100% on-time on-budget delivery
- Strong technology background and closely involved with evolving technologies
- Sr. Technology Leadership role, extensive years in a fast paced financial services firm understanding the fiduciary responsibilities
- Prior experience in simplifying technology architectures and running large scale projects to completion
- Strong financial, analytic and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self driven, acts with an extreme sense of urgency and passionate about delivering
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Meticulous planner with a tremendous attention to detail
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|