- Balance Sheets
- Fixed Income
- Market Development
Global Markets Local Markets Treasury Trader HK
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Position Objective and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to achieve Hong Kong Local Markets Treasury (LMT) accounting and economic plan number.
- Manage bank’s LCY/FCY liquidity to ensure balance sheet is efficiently and adequately funded.
- Manage trading position given risk framework.
- Abide by all internal and external regulatory ratios, limits, guidelines and corporate policies.
- Keep up with market development and regulatory issues. Participate and influence regulatory agenda to promote Citi’s interest.
- Appropriate, timely communication, escalation and updates of relevant issues and development to seniors.
- Play a role in maintaining and improving bank’s franchise value.
- Contribute to review and improve all systems and processes to improve efficiency in LMT
- Graduate in business related area preferably with 5 or more years of experience in Treasury or Trading.
- Familiar with money market, fixed income markets and products.
- Knowledge on China and Hong Kong market is preferred.
- Excellent quantitative skills, in particular statistics, proficiency with VBA preferred.
- Good knowledge of banking policies, procedures and contacts.
- Strong analytical skills, with an eye for details.
- Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and numerical skills.
- Good team player who is flexible and adaptable.
- Decisive, mature, professional and objective when dealing with others.
- Focused, results-oriented and able to get things accomplished.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|