You may also like
Senior Deposits Product Manager
Bank of China
- Customer Service
Manager, Central Dealing Unit, Investment Product & Advisory, Consumer Banking Group
PROCUREMENT / PURCHASING MANAGER – toys manufacturer/5 days work
TOYS QA Quality Assurance Manager – toys trading / manufacturing
Senior Products Manager (Corporate Deposit)
Bank of China
- Business Plans
- Capital Markets
- Fixed Income
- Investment Advisory
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Wealth Management
Global Investor Sales Global Retail APAC Retail Product Strategist
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
- Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
- Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- The position is located in <HK / SG> and will be responsible for supporting the Global Head of Retail Product Strategy in implementing the globally defined framework for interaction between the Markets Product Trading / Structuring desks and the Retail Distribution Sales Force in APAC. This individual will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to product execution and structuring resources (primary and secondary) dedicated to the retail market segment. Products include: Equities, FX & LM, Rates, Fixed Income including non-Taxable and securitized products, Commodities and products under the Multi-Asset Group.
- The Asia Retail Product Strategist will report to the Global head of Retail Product Strategy. This individual will also work closely with 3 distribution channels in the region - Head of APAC Retail 3rd Party Sales, Head of APAC CPB Capital Markets and Head of APAC Retail Internal – GCG Sales.
- Implement the globally defined protocol of interaction between Retail Cross Asset Solutions (RCAS) and the Product Trading and Structuring teams within APAC.
- Where necessary, set up the required execution and structuring capabilities to interface with the product groups.
- Work closely with the other region’s Retail Product Strategists to ensure global consistency and to share best practices.
- Coordinate with the APAC Markets product retail-dedicated structuring resources.
- Coordinate all Asia related Product Management activities with the Products including:
- Identification of product range to be offered to Asia retail clients and market segment. i.e. Private Banks, large Broker Dealers, Regional Banks and Broker Dealers, Securities Houses, Investment Advisors (RIAs, FAs, IAs), etc.;
- Establish the most efficient delivery mechanism from trading / structuring desk to Distribution to end Client covering flow, structured flow and structured solutions;
- Coordination with each Product area of specific retail product development, approvals, after-sale support;
- Coordination with Retail CAS Sales to market investment ideas to end clients. Help the Retail CAS Sales team to market new ideas by attending client meetings to explain the product ideas and the investment themes.
- Identify gaps in Retail CAS product offering in each sub-region and work to fill them in conjunction with trading / structuring desks.
- In conjunction with the Product areas, drive content, investment themes, fundamental investment ideas, structured trade ideas (payoffs).
- Knowledge and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required in finance, operations management, technology or related field
- Experience in Retail product sales, trading and structuring.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant Product Management, Sales & Trading or Capital Markets experience
- Multi-asset product experience is essential
- Advanced knowledge of derivatives, structuring, complex products and payoffs and risk management is required.
- Strong execution orientation with a proven and demonstrated track record of results in the management and transformation of Product capabilities.
- Proven ability to partner and drive complex technology projects with internal technology departments and/or third-party vendors
- Initiative and ability to structure and drive projects from idea to completion are a must
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Adept client and internal negotiation skills to be used in the delivery of client solutions.
- Strong project management skills
- Impeccable detail orientation and focus on superior quality deliverables with an ability to set deadlines and consistently achieve them.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|