Global Fund Services – Senior Product Manager
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Markets and Securities Services, a division of Citi's Institutional Clients Group, securities and fund services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations around the world. With a network that spans more than 100 countries, SS supports over 65,000 clients, delivering client-focused, innovative and industry-leading Securities Services solutions and service.
The role is the Business Manager and Global Fund Services Product Head. He/she will be responsible for product pricing and deal review for fund services deal in Asia and also act as Product Head for APAC. In addition, he/she will work closely with regional Custody and Fund Services Product Head to define and execute the APAC fund services business strategy.
- Oversee development and pricing of fund services for Asia
- Work with various GFS Product SMEs (i.e. fund accounting and transfer agency) to develop fund accounting solutions for mutual funds and exchange traded funds for APAC region
- Ensure that we have a robust operation in performing fund accounting and fund compliance monitoring operation and solution
- Perform product documentation review on client on boarding, e.g. FASA etc.
- Set up and implement a robust monitoring and reporting of fund accounting services sales pipeline, revenue and product profitability
- Ensure the implement fund accounting related deal review process and monitor and manage product deviations is implemented in Asia
- Highlight any fund accounting business risk to senior management
- Support business growth and development fund accounting product expertise especially in the area of new product or client segments
- Conduct fund accounting training to team and other internal Citi teams
- Provide coaching and development opportunity to staff
- Work with product risk on Risk Oversight Committee (ROC) review in the region
- Stay abreast of market and regulatory developments in the fund services industry and analyse the opportunities and challenges of these developments on the business.
- Ensure the conduct of the fund accounting services business is conducted in accordance with all relevant internal policies and external rules and regulation.
- Represent Citi SFS Asia in the funds services industry.
- Solid knowledge of banking products and operations, preferably securities related services.
- More than 15 years of extensive experience in the financial and/or funds industry
- Formal fund accounting training
- Experience in dealing with regulators is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conversant in written and spoken Chinese
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Acute awareness of business risk areas
- Fund Accounting
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Mutual Funds