- Cash Management
- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Customer Service Senior Manager
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Perform proactive and quality services to a number of designated platinum clients relationships across Securities Services product (Global Custody, China Connect, Cash Management, Foreign Exchange, etc) to ensure clients' satisfaction
- Work closely with Business partners to develop, implement and execute comprehensive account plans and call programs
- Perform periodic service reviews jointly with Relationship Managers and Client Executive.
- Working with product specialists and subject matter experts across the bank to structure customized solutions that meet clients’ unique needs
- Handle and resolve clients' verbal and written complaints from different channels
- Time to time identify automation opportunities and propose to operation seniors to improve work quality and efficient.
- Review client services proactive with clients to understand client need from Citi.
- University graduate with major in Social Science or Business Administration
- At least 5 years working experience in complaint handling or customer services in banking and finance industry
- Good knowledge of banking products and services, operations and procedures - Patient with excellent customer service attitude
- Strong analytical, tactful interpersonal and presentation skills - Good problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|