You may also like
Head of HR, North Asia, a Highly Successful Professional Services MNC
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
Head of Community Operations - North Asia
PURCHASING OFFICER / PURCHASER - interior design / fitting out / furniture / building / construction
ASST PROJECT MANAGER - interior design / building / construction
- Building Services
3D DRAFTSMAN – interior design / building / construction / project mgt/5 days work
- Adobe Photoshop
- Building Regulations
- Capital Expenditure
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Due Diligence
- Facilities Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Space planning
CRS North Asia Head of Design and Construction Management Asia Pacific
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Functional responsibility of Construction and Design for the delivery of major construction projects over all APAC Countries. Functional responsibility for the provision of advices and assistance to in-country CRS teams on construction related matters.
The Design and Construction Head, North Asia will report directly to the APAC Regional Head of Design and Construction Head.
Citigroup Realty Services (CRS) is a division of Citigroup Operations & Technology (O&T), providing real estate support services to all Citigroup businesses. CRS is dedicated to provide all Citigroup businesses with premises that are cost-effective, safe, productive and valued by our customers as a strategic partner in their successes and by our employees
The Project Management office manages major projects, reporting and administrative databases within the APAC regions and also provides support and oversight functions in Country teams delivering projects.
- Oversee the management and construction of projects within regions to ensure timescales, specifications, quality and costs are achieved within approved parameters.
- Ensure a consistent standard and approach to delivery and design across the region.
- Corporate Policies and guidelines are adhered to during the delivery process.
- Countries comply with Corporate and local standards and procedures related to construction, sanitary, fire and premises occupation requirements, including requirements on permits and concessions.
- Ensuring safe, functional and productive work environment.
- Selecting and implementing best practices and controlling subcontractors on a regional scale
- Ensure a consistent process, procedures and documentation are utilised regionally by Country PM Teams
- Reviews objectives, budgets and timelines to facilitate the approval of Capital Expenditure Proposals
- Establishes appropriate procurement routes for design and construction works with Country teams
- Reviews Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Services (RFS) on major projects, vets bids and makes recommendations in line with corporate procedures
- Advises on appropriate forms of contract for varying project types.
- Advises and assists CRS in-country teams on all aspects of construction project management
- Inspects and evaluates prospective sites/buildings as part of due diligence exercises
- Compile into Region reports as necessary information relating to project delivery, project progress and Capital expenditure to ensure both Regional and Global Management are updated on delivery within APAC
- Opportunity to work in differing countries
- Opportunity for frequent interaction with senior management affording the opportunity to build on relationship skills
- In-depth understanding the concept of Real Estate through working with Project Management, Premises Management, Real Estate and Finance teams
- Skills development through training program
- Experience in working in international environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Exposure in the Region
- Experience in managing a large team and difficult markets
- Position will require comprehensive knowledge and experience in project management of construction projects including management of design teams
- Broad knowledge of other related disciplines eg space planning, facilities management, building regulations and best practice
- Comprehensive knowledge and expertise of building systems
- Broad knowledge and understanding of real estate disciplines (architecture, construction, space planning, and engineering, etc.)
- Sound business knowledge of Citicorp’s businesses and outside agencies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and understanding of Finance principles in order to manage the P&L of the assets
- Strong relationship management and consultative skills
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project
- Strong management skills/ Leadership skills
- Strong negotiating, strategic planning, and communications skills
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service quality principles
- Diplomatic skills
A person with a Professional degree in design, architecture or engineering is preferred but it could be replaced with experience of at least 10 years or more in a Property related environment.
- Strong management skills coupled with the ability to co-ordinate and execute complex projects
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to adapt positively to change
- Leadership skills/ Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills/creative
- Assessment, planning and work organization skills
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|