- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- External Audit
- Impact Analysis
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
Continuity of Business and Crisis Management Intmd Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Coordinate and facilitate all business continuity planning activities with Country COB (Continuality of Business) / DR (Disaster Recovery) team. The person who fills this position is expected to interact with the critical business units and support groups for the purpose of planning, directing, controlling, and maintaining the contingency planning effort. A strong business continuity background is a necessary.
- Work with Country COB team to enhance business unit contingency plans, mitigating the effect of a technology system or problem.
- Assist the department in enhancing, formalizing, and standardizing the business planning process, including forecasting and tracking mechanisms, across all business units, to facilitate timely accommodation of future company recovery requirements and opportunities.
- Provide Business Continuity Planning documentation and training to all employees having a need to understand the Business Continuity Planning process.
- Perform periodic reviews and tests of established Business Continuity Plans and procedures, reporting findings to management and making recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Oversight of the implementation of the CoB Policy and Standards requirements and other CoB Program elements, including Completion of BIAs (Business Impact Analysis), BRPs (Business Recovery Plans), and CMPs (Crisis Management Plans) Coordination of the testing of BRPs and CMPs, Management reporting and escalation of issues, Training and awareness.
- Responsible for CoB recovery site requirements and coordination.
- Assist with facility threat and vulnerability analysis (TVA) and proximity risk analysis, Specify CoB requirements to mitigate Single Points of Failure (SPOF), Coordinate Third Party CoB program.
- Work with various parties including service provider to setup the required COB environment to support businesses.
- Coordinate or manage technology components of Internal and External audits. Assist development teams in responding to audit requests, perform review of deliverables for completeness and accuracy as needed.
- Facilitate compliance with Citigroup Policies, Standards and Regulations
- Perform and report on trend analysis, identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Regular review the Single Point Of Failure (SPoF) with platform team for the update and obtain the review, agreement and sign- off from respective business.
- Support the O&T technology outsourcing governance program.
- Partner with the Country Risk & Control Officer to ensure prompt submission of deliverables for the quarterly MCA and GRC for CTI Hong Kong.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in (Continuality of Business) / DR (Disaster Recovery) experience with management skillset.
- Experience in Risk Management, Program / Project Management, Continuity of Business or Control & Compliance, Application Security risk assessment.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and crisis management with non-office hour support
- Good understanding of the Information control areas including authentication, authorization, access control, auditing, cryptography for applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; solid influencing, facilitation and partnering skills, vender management skills
- Broad knowledge of the interactions of Business and Technology organization; ability to manage expectations and maintain key relationships with the business, other Technology groups and vendors; strategic and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in MS Office products, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|