Client Experience Manager
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Client Experience Manager
Overview of Role:
This position will be responsible for managing the Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS) service relationships for our Top Global Platinum clients; including coordinating the delivery of consistently superior end-to-end service across regions and functions, compiling and analyzing service metrics to identify process improvements and leading regular service reviews to ensure client satisfaction.
Specific objectives of the role will be to:
- Simplify the client service experience and eliminate delays by taking ownership of cross-regional and cross-functional issues, navigating the global organization, and mobilizing the appropriate resources to ensure the satisfactory resolution of client concerns.
- Strengthen the client relationship and ensure the delivery of market-differentiating service by acting as the client’s advocate, anticipating client needs, and developing client confidence in Citi’s products and processes.
- Focus on proactive service management through relationship, scorecard analysis, combined with a detailed understanding of the client’s business and unique Treasury requirements.
- Partner with Sector, Vertical, and Client Delivery heads to ensure alignment of service experience with business strategies.
- Advise the Client Delivery readiness teams on opportunities to improve the client experience (product, platform, process enhancements).
- Productivity/Project Management: Project management skills and willingness to own issue and bring it to completion
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective in working cross-functionally
- Skilled in negotiating and influencing others
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua a must)\
- Achieving/Drive Results: Analytical skills for work flow, process and systems analyses
- Risk Management: Compliance familiarity to perform within departmental and compliance procedures and standards
- Technological Proficiency/Knowledge: Proficient in utilizing reporting tools, applications and systems
- Global Client Respect/Service: Dedicated to understanding and addressing client needs and establishing long-term credibility and relationships with clients
- Industry knowledge: Superior working knowledge of the business and upstream and downstream influences
- Understanding of the needs of the client
- Shared Responsibilities: Fully understand and implement Citi’s values: Responsibility to our clients, to each other, and to our franchise
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of direct experience in managing client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding client service at a senior level
- Extensive TTS product knowledge, including detailed understanding of product functions, operational structure, and support processes
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to analyze processes and systems, evaluate data, and identify process improvements
- The ability to coordinate and lead colleagues in achieving a common objective
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong project management and presentation skills, ability to lead cross-functional internal and external teams in meeting both short and long-term project deliverables
- Travel required
- Client Relationship Management
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Risk Management