You may also like
Digital Content Marketing Associate
- Adobe Photoshop
Content Specialist - Email Marketing
Web Product Assistant (Part-time) (Beauty Information, Web Content)
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Application Development
Content Editor / Senior Content Editor / Video Editor (UHK) - New Headcounts
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
Senior Market Risk Manager / Market Risk Manager
Bank of China
- Due Diligence
- Data Science
CitiFX Wire Content Lead - Market Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
To service the FXLM Business and its clients with market leading FX content offering.
The CitiFXLM Wire Team is a part of the wider FXLM Strategy, Content and Analysis offering. The CitiFX Wire team provides the platform for distribution of all FXLM market commentary as well as selected economic research.
CitiFX Wire Content Leads post original content and collate various internal postings/market commentary. Content Leads market and solicit for commentary from traders/sales/market commentary groups and research. They also provide a regulatory/compliance firewall to ensure that content is appropriate for external distribution.
This is a very important function for the FX business: delivering industry-leading content is essential to both enhancing our client value proposition while also providing our trading teams with the leading edge markets insights to effectively interpret markets to successfully manage risks.
As part of a small team of marketing managers, this role is a key component in formalizing the distribution of the powerful information generated by CitiFXLM's day-to-day activities. As well as streamlining the internal flow of information, the role will also help raise the profile of the CitiFXLM brand and secure a prime location on clients' desktops through the distribution of value-adding content.
The CitiFXLM Wire Team (known as CitiFX Wire) sits in the trading room and will both produce and edit real-time content for distribution both internally and externally. Ideally, this is a role for a journalist with an FX trading/sales background; an FX trader/salesperson with an ability to write; or a candidate with an exceptional educational background that can be leveraged into this role.
It is essential that CitiFX Wire Content Leads are not intimidated by and understands the nature of this environment. Content will be a mixture of regular formal content, such as previews & reviews, calendars etc, as well as informed reaction to market moves. The CitiFX Wire Content Leads are relied on heavily by both Sales and Trading to also answer questions and produce content on questions.
- Generation of real-time news and analysis content, with focus on G10 and Emerging Markets
- Collation and editing of existing formal content for distribution
- Daily coordination with Citi Technology, Sales, Strategy, Trading and Compliance teams.
- Formally responsible for enforcing Compliance standards for FX commentary. Responsible for maintaining accurate records; particularly distribution.
- Service unique requests from internal and external client users daily
- Duties may later come to include product marketing globally, both internal and external
- While not frequent, members of the CitiFX Wire Team are required to cover major market events over the weekend and/or span outside of normal working hours
- At least 2+ years of experience in financial trading markets
- Experience in artificial intelligence & data science content initiatives would be a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight time restrictions
- The candidate must have proven ability to produce content in real-time and a thorough understanding of the FX markets.
- Ability to work some Wire team members remotely; cover events in off-peak hours when required
- Willingness to travel (infrequently) for 1-2 week periods of time
- Ability to work with and partner across diverse businesses/products/geographies and manage complex and competing interests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Ability to adhere to Compliance requirements and guidelines; recognize potential gaps and address this
- Innovation minded and passion for finding new areas to leverage and deliver value-added content and analysis.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated and organized
- Demonstrates a high-level of integrity
- Filtering of sensitive information