- Apache Pivot
- Cash Flow Management
- Change Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Market Data
- Market Research
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- US GAAP
Citi Realty Services- Real Estate Manager
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the development of long term City plans / 2020 strategies as well as short-term tactical real estate strategies for Citibank in APAC. The incumbent is responsible for performing financial analysis of real estate alternatives to senior management in making informed decisions in the best interest of shareholders.
The incumbent is responsible to provide analytical support to CRS Asia Regional seniors and to prepare appropriate Real Estate Project Expenditures Proposal (PEP) for senior management approval. Objective is to optimize portfolio utilization, to rationalize Citi real estate footprint for front and back office , to consolidate intra city premises, and to transfer to Center of Excellence and/or lower-cost Locations where appropriate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform real estate analysis and feasibility study from a cash flow and earnings perspective and integrate them with market research and outlook . Work with preferred real estate brokers in APAC in the collection of market data.
- Liaise with CRS local , and regional team as well as IT , CSIS and business partners to understand headcount , front and back office space requirements, citiworks implementation and to develop long term real estate strategies in various countries.
- Intensive research and data gathering for various transactions.
- Complex financial modelling of major strategic initiatives that may include strategic planning of Citi real estate portfolio.
- Utilizing NPV and payback analysis measures, as well as calculating US GAAP and tax impact, evaluate various real estate scenarios computing the impact to the corporation, the business units, and CRS. Ensure that assumptions used are reasonable and consistent with actual comparable costs, terms, and will withstand scrutiny. Build real estate and cost metrics. Metrics will be reviewed to track key internal performance index and trending of cost reduction efforts.
- Ensure analysis accurately reflects compliance with CRS A&P Manual and Corporate Accounting Policies (with respect to capitalization policies, sublease loss reserve accounting treatment, etc.), and that regulatory and tax issues are identifies and surfaced on a timely basis.
- Review and Prepare Real Estate Project Expenditure Proposals in compliance with Citi’s PEP Policy as required .
- Prepare presentation decks of real estate alternatives with short term and long term financial impact.
- Deliver accurate and timely reports to regional and/or division management.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance or Business is required. MBA preferred
- 7 to 10 years of experiences in real estate industry ( including exposure in APAC markets) and in analytic fields
- Excellent analytical, communication, and PC skills with emphasis on excel spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Experience in developing complex financial models
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, advanced PowerPoint, basic-intermediate Excel, basic Access)
- Efficient and effective working under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with various functional experts
- Organization & communication ability. Demonstrate strategic planning and change management.
- Writing, graphic and presentation skills
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|