You may also like
Client onboarding Analyst / Associate (Private bank)
Operational Risk Manager, VP - Private Bank / PWM
Head of Business Risk Control, Director - Private Bank / PWM
Private Bank, Credit Middle Office, Analyst, Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Transaction Advisory Services - Transaction Support - Financial Services - Various Positions
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Due Diligence
- Process Improvement
- Team Management
Citi Private Bank Transaction Capture Senior Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Conduct control checking on banking transactions according to the control policy (e.g Manual Payment Processing (MPP)), operation procedure and product program. Escalate exceptions to senior management and track the follow up actions with order taker/placer.
- Coordinate with the front office, back office, production support to resolve day-to-day transaction booking issues.
- Implement measures and process improvements to streamline work process and enhance quality.
- Coordinate with Product/Investment/Compliance teams to define process flow and identify system enhancements for new initiatives, and controls.
- Lead on projects implementation and operation transformation initiatives.
- Support Team Head to manage the team's daily activities.
- Conduct regular review on product process notes to ensure the latest Compliance and Regulatory requirements have been incorporated in the control procedure.
- Good degree from a recognised university • 8 -10 years' of relevant experience in the banking industry • Good understanding of banking products and operations flow• Excellent interpersonal ,communication, and presentation skills
- Analytical, diligent and meticulous • Team player who is able to work under pressure • With exposure to system and process implementation.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|