Citi Phone Officer X3
• Provide best in class customer service.
• Build sales revenue by cross-selling & up-selling to existing customers.
• Generate leads for all products which cannot be executed over CitiPhone.
• Increase the IVR utilization of the unit tying into all unit goals by educating customers to use IVR for the information that is available at IVR level such as outstanding balance, min due, due date, etc.
• Encourage and educate Customers to use different channels as CBOL/Mobile banking and ensure call offloading for eligible calls.
• Ensure that all customer queries and problems get resolved in the least specified time frame (on-line resolution, logging the query in the Problem Resolution System if timely completion is also not possible) and resolve queries on the first call to ensure high FCR rating.
• Ensure Call Wrap Code (CWC) is captured properly for all the calls handled
• Ensure that all customer problems are reported and highlighted to the relevant department.
• Seek updates for self on the latest local/corporate/US policies.
• Meet all service standards and indicators as per Goals viz., Quality scores, sales, productivity, etc.
• Convert all opportunities for sales to enhance and deepen customer relationships.
• Ensure customer profiles (e.g. addresses and telephone nos.) & drive to get correct e-mail address and mobile number is updated in the system.
• Review own daily sales/service MIS with Team Leader.
• Maximizes use of intranet website/ Training Manuals on product information to provide accurate customer information.
• Attend all training sessions held by the department.
• Perform other tasks as directed by Management from time to time.
• Relevant URNs & Quick kills raised and that all URNs are resolved and closed within the Turnaround Time (TAT).