You may also like
Senior Manager/ AVP , Product Management, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
- Competitive Analysis
- Data Mining
GARMENT TRIMS SALES EXECUTIVE - US MNC trims / interlining / accessories/5 days work
Product Manager (Consumer Finance / Unsecured Loan)
Bank of China
- Big Data
Investment Product Specialist / Senior Investment Product Specialist
Bank of China
- Investment Advisory
Senior Products Manager (Corporate Deposit)
Bank of China
- Business Plans
- Corporate Communications
- Fixed Income
- Fund Administration
- Hedge Funds
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Securities Lending
Citi Markets Prime and Delta 1 Product Development VP Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Citi Prime Finance is the stand-alone Prime Finance business of the world’s bank. Every day, emerging to franchise hedge funds turn to us for every part of the trade lifecycle, from execution to custody. They rely on us for our unsurpassed regional presence and local expertise, our extensive resources, our highly talented people and our passionate commitment to delivering unsurpassed service to our clients.
- For every strategy, in every asset class (Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Futures), and with swaps, derivatives, business advisory, capital raising and financing, we leverage our local and regional strengths in execution, our leadership in prime finance, and our comprehensive custody and fund administration capabilities to meet our clients’ needs. Our regional presence and knowledge network allows us to deliver financing solutions to help our clients increase alpha, reduce risk, improve efficiency and achieve their long-term business objectives
- The product management team is responsible for delivering strategic solutions to across core prime, synthetics, securities lending, D1, and QPB within the APAC Prime & Delta-One businesses.
- The role will involve working across the organization, such as technology, operations, legal and compliance, to deliver robust solutions to support our Prime clients and trading activities of the D1/Synthetics desks.
- The role will also encompass working with sales and clients to understand and determine requirements and product gaps, as well assessing product competitiveness to those of our competitors.
- The role will involve high levels of interaction with technology teams on platform design decisions to re-engineering of existing processes to improve operational efficiency and integrity.
- Participating in creating product road maps, identify and defining business requirements across Prime and D1.
- Implementation and execution against product plans and roadmaps as agreed to by senior business stakeholders within budget and timeframes.
- Development and improvement to tools and metrics to enhance decision making process
- Work with partners across equities, QPB and technology in collaborative and coordinated approach to develop and implement new product offerings.
- Serve in client-facing role as subject matter expert for product and platform offering
- Manage communications with stakeholders and senior management
Qualifications and Competencies
- 7+ years experience in similar role with at a leading bank or financial services and solutions provider.
- Finance / Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Science degree
- Product management (writing requirements, composing product presentations, light project management, budgeting), client facing skills
- The demands of this role require competency in execution techniques, trading technology, cash and swap financing, securities lending and market structure, as well as product and service development, implementation, and servicing.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|