You may also like
Senior Unsecured Lending Product Manager
Bank of China
- Marketing Campaigns
Product Manager (FX & General Banking Services)
Bank of China
SWEATER MERCHANDISER - garment manufacturer / trading/5 days work
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser – toys trading / manufacturing
MERCHANDISER – woven / denim garment trading
- Change Management
- Internal Control
- Product Management
- Relationship Management
Citi Markets Fund Services Product Manager Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Funds Service product manager is responsible for supporting the Regional Custody and Funds Services product head and regional Funds services product head, working with Securities Country managers (SCMs) and local product/sales teams in developing business opportunities, delivering client satisfaction and managing financial performance for Funds Services products in Asia
- Support the management and growth of product strategy along with deployment of solutions for Funds Services by working with the sales, relationship management and local product teams to identify market changes/ trends, understand customer behavior and needs, and develop strategic opportunities for product and sales development.
- Work effectively with local SCM’s and local product teams to identify and define Citi’s competitive positioning within the APAC markets so as to drive Fund Services product innovation in order to develop new commercial opportunities with clients.
- Assist the SCM’s & local product team with effective P&L management, with full understanding of revenue and cost drivers, business drivers, profitability, etc., for each market.
- Assist the SCM’s & local product teams with the overall management of the CFS business inclusive of customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, compliance with local laws and regulations, compliance with relevant global regulations (eg FATCA), and adherence to all internal controls and policies.
- Enhance governance and control of AEASN business so as to ensure an optimal and efficient operating environment
- Ensure that Funds Services works effectively with local and regional stakeholders such as Operations and Technology to develop and deliver integrated product and service offerings in each market.
- Act as escalation point for business, operational or service issues and oversee their successful resolution and remediation.
- Responsible for reviewing existing work processes to provide effective management of our funds services products with a focus on automation, standardization and consolidation of our product offering.
- Assist the Sales process as an SME for new and existing deals including the preparation of the P&L analysis to assess client profitability.
- Liaise with external customers/vendors and partners in other products and operations
- Change management with respect to regulatory, client and environment changes.
- Provide quality leadership and advice to client related to business.
- Responsible for the Risk awareness, assessment and control
- The candidate should have a detailed understanding of the transaction services business, ideally picked up over a five to seven year period.
- Minimum 10yrs operational management or product management experiece in Fund accounting, Transfer Agency or Middle office services
- A good understanding of the prevailing regulatory environment, particularly as it relates to the provision of custody services
- The candidate should possess very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills with specific emphasis on presentation and written client materials.
- Ability to read and disseminate key information contained within complex transaction documents.
- Aptitude for personnel management
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Ideally 10 to 15 years’ experience in an operational, or client facing role.
- Ability to assimilate large quantities of data and prioritize tasks and workflow accordingly.
- A determined approach to financial targets.
- A self-starter, able to create and execute plans and lead by example.
- A motivator of others.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|