You may also like
AVP - Financial Accounting - Foreign Bank
Treasury Marketing Manager（Institutional Business-Global Markets）
Bank of China
Officer, KYC, Institutional Banking Group 4
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Assistant Vice President, Foreign Exchange, Product Solutions, CBG & WM
Position in Institutional Banking Group
- Asset Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Mutual Funds
Citi Markets Foreign Exchange Institutional Salesperson Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Provide round-the-clock coverage, in-depth analysis, responsive and innovative solutions, competitive pricing and fast execution in spot, forward and options transactions to a group of large institutional clients. This includes advising on trading strategies, hedging foreign exchange exposure, providing Global Macro insights and thought leadership, and transacting foreign exchange or exploring investment opportunities.
- Responsible for covering a number of top asset manager, pension funds, mutual funds, private banks, and other institutional accounts.
- Offer a full range of products/ services as appropriate with a deep understanding of options, FX and macro products generally.
- Work as a key contributor to our sales initiative, identifying opportunities and delivering against them.
- Prospect for and win new clients using all available resources (people, products, services).
- Develop deep client knowledge of the segment and the individual clients.
- Help develop cross product services (ie. e-business, global securities, derivatives).
- Interface with trading and strategy to deliver differentiated macro thought leadership to our important clients.
- Leverage the deep pool of research, and tools of Citi, to generate trade ideas.
- Have a strong understanding of macro products, with a specific focus on options and derivatives.
- Develop deep and trust relationship and produce at a top level in a highly competitive environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in FX sales (or possibly trading).
- Knowledge of institutional investment industry as well as familiarity with e-commerce services and technology.
- Self-starter, having the ability to demonstrate a strong initiative and determination.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Effective and comfortable working with people across organizational boundaries.
- Experience with Bloomberg/excel
- Option scenario analysis