- Financial Engineering
- Resource Management
- Securities Lending
Citi Markets Delta One Strategy and Structuring VP Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- The Strategy & Structuring team is responsible for identification of business opportunities, formulation of product strategy and drive to execution across core prime, synthetics, securities lending, D1, and QPB within the APAC Prime & Delta-One businesses.
- The role will involve working across the organization, such as Trading, Sales, Financial Resource Management and Control Functions to deliver robust solutions to support our Prime clients and trading activities of the D1/Synthetics desks.
- The role will also encompass providing bespoke and tailored solutions for clients spanning multiple products across D1/ Prime and providing thought leadership on strategic issues to clients.
- It also requires peer analysis i.e. revenue comparison, competitor offerings, reviewing legal entity structure and managing change of regulatory environment.
- Working closely with Senior Management in defining product, country level and legal entity strategies.
- Closely co-ordinating with sales and trading desk heads in identifying opportunities and establishing a plan for execution.
- Co-ordinating globally for consistent approach towards overall strategy, new initiatives and regulations.
- Be on top of regulatory changes / reforms, focusing on China market, and working closely with:
- Sales to be able to inform clients of upcoming changes and
- Traders to offer solutions to comply with regulatory, legal, tax and accounting policy changes.
- Work with COO team to put policies and processes in place where needed and ensure global consistency.
- Prepare briefing notes / white papers on regulatory environment and industry for Management.
Qualifications and Competencies
- 7+ years experience in similar role with at a leading bank or financial services and solutions provider.
- The role demands competency in understanding the Prime and Delta-One business with a strong ability to assessing opportunities and building strategies while understanding the complex regulatory environment and franchise awareness.
- Proficiency in mathematics, financial engineering with a finance or math degree
- Strong Mandarin skills (written and spoken) required.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|