You may also like
HR Officer / Senior HR Officer (Regional/ 5 Days)
Resourcing Executive (Recruitment)
- Employment Ordinance
Temp Recruiter (6 months), Talent Acquisition Group, Human Resources
Human Resources, Infrastructure Functions Campus Recruitment Manager, Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Human Resources Assistant - Recruitment
OPG Human Resources
- Management Reporting
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
Campus Recruiter and Program Manager, APAC Campus Team
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
The APAC Campus Recruitment and Program Management Team is to attract, develop and retain top early career talents for Citi. In Hong Kong, there are nine programs that develop entry-level talents as potential leaders for the bank through structured training, challenging roles and ongoing performance management.
Part of the Hong Kong Team, the Campus Recruiter will be working in a high functioning team, provide support to seasoned Campus Recruiters and Program Managers while covering a few portfolios.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Work alongside two seasoned Campus Recruiters in Hong Kong to ensure all campus recruitment activities are delivered seamlessly in Hong Kong. Helps facilitate the campus hiring process, plan and deliver summer internship, intern conversion and onboarding of all campus hires.
Provide support to Regional Program Managers who are based in Hong Kong, responsible for global training initiatives regional/global coordination, and other necessary support.
Planning and delivery of end to end graduate assessments; provide training and support to business interviewers to ensure we hire the highest quality candidates; deliver a seamless candidate experience and consistent process.
Act as key liaison with Universities and student bodies in Hong Kong, US and Europe to build relationships with key contacts for campus activities
Organize and/or support Campus recruitment events and activities in Hong Kong, work closely with senior business leaders to plan and develop events and marketing activities for responsible programs. Act as employer brand ambassador and to represent our businesses to their target audiences.
Responsible for regular management reporting and ensuring recruitment system is up to date with records
Work closely with off-shore operation team to ensure all administrative and onboarding activities are delivered properly
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate, preferably with around 4 years of campus recruiting experience. Other experience in HR and/or event management will be considered.
The candidate should also have:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic to deliver the best with great sense of urgency while able to pay attention to detail; Resourceful to problem solve and deliver solutions independently
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills to communicate and navigate in a highly diverse, matrix and global work environment
- Team player with flexibility to accommodate different personalities and work styles
- Flexibility to work early and evening hours as needed during peak seasons
- A strong desire to learn about financial services, campus recruitment and talent development
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|