You may also like
Junior Developer (AI, Agile)
System Analyst/ Analyst Programmer (Java) - Banking
Data Scientist - Machine learning, AI project
Analyst Programmer / Programmer (Application Development)
China Life Insurance
- Application Development
Ove Arup and Partners
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Object-oriented Design
- Shell Script
AVP Market Making IFT Developer HongKong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- This project is within the Equities Market Making Technology. The main objective of the role is development, re-factoring, and maintenance of server side components for a low latency, high frequency Market Making and Index Arbitrage platform.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of recent experience in low latency Linux Java and C++ , multi-threading, real-time systems, and high throughput messaging.
- He will be part of a distributed team among EMEA, APAC, and NAM. A strong coordination is required to guarantee the consistency of the overall setup.
- This role is within the Equities Market Making Technology organization.
- The successful candidate will join a global team with 18 developers on server side.
- Strong involvement in implementation of low-latency electronic trading server components on Linux using Java and C++
- Analyse requirements, design, implement, and test the changes
- Plan software releases
- 2nd level support - guarantee stability the ETF market making platform
- Proactive input into continuous improvements of application/FO systems and processes
Required Skills /Qualifications:
- 3+ years of recent experience in low-latency real-time technology, multi-threading, and high throughput messaging
- 3+ years’ experience in Java and C++ on Linux or Unix
- Knowledge of exchange connectivity
- Commitment to long term projects and track record of delivering results.
- Goals, deliveries, client service and deadline oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent knowledge of Java and C++ , Multi-threading, strong OOP and OOAD skills
- Knowledge and track record in developing real-time low-latency applications in C++ on Linux or Unix
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience in high throughput message driven architectures
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Educational/Certification Background:
- Graduate/post graduate with computer degree/math or physics/diploma.
- Requires good communication, presentation and written skills.
- Experience/Understanding of KDB will be a plus
- Hands-on experience in Python, Ruby, and Unix scripting is desirable
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|