You may also like
Marketing Analytics Manager (FMCG / Beauty / Retail)
Advisory – Data & Analytics – Advanced Analytics Lead
Ernst & Young (EY)
AVP of Analytics
Operations Research Expert, Advanced Business Analytics
- Cost Reduction
Assistant Vice President, Business Analytics , Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
- Business Strategy
- Data Analysis
- Data Modeling
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
AVP, Campaign Management Manager, Data & Analytics
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Assemble, analyze and build analytical model, including deep expertise and experience with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, decision tree, sampling methods to help business strategizing different sales initiatives, across all Consumer Banking products/segment within the Bank, especially Credit Card portfolio.
Work closely with partners across business units to understand project requirements, timely delivery and partner communication across the various levels in the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units.
Planning and Prioritization of requests with business users and manage internal resources.
Ideas and Suggestions for continuous improvement. Contribution to organizational initiatives
Interact and present results to business and management
Develop cross-site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas. Set and manage partner expectations
Coach and mentor team members by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
- University degree holder in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Statistics or Business Administration) or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years working experience in retail banking or financial services industry, with at least 3 years hands-on experience in Retail Banking product analytics or business planning, working knowledge of Cards and Unsecured Lending is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and ability to use Excel VBA, Access, SAS, SQL and other tools to support analytical methods, database management, and communication of results.
- Working knowledge of business statistics, mathematical and data modeling processes
- Organized and possess excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels is required. Demonstrate sound project management and/or leadership skills
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|