- Performance Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
Asia Pacific Regional Program Manager, Campus Recruitment AVP
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Asia Pacific Regional Program Manager, Campus Recruitment – AVP
Location – Hong Kong
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The APAC Campus Recruitment and Program Management Team is to attract, develop and retain top early career talents for Citi. The APAC Campus Program Manager will report into and work closely with the Campus Recruiting Lead to deliver the early career development strategy for specific business/es.
In Asia Pacific, there are eleven programs that develop entry-level talents as potential leaders for the bank through structured training, challenging roles and ongoing performance management.
The jobholder will be responsible for defining and executing program management and ongoing development for Analysts/Associates in the assigned business across all APAC countries
- Report to Regional Recruiting Lead to ensure program alignment to business strategies and agree on development strategy.
- Collaborate with Talent Team on the Learning Journey/ Development Plan for early career talents
- Work with Regional Recruiting Lead, HR Generalists, Business and Talent on Program Budget
- Partner with Country Program Managers for program management execution; execute on analysts/associates rotation and act as career coach for all program analysts/associates under the assigned business coverage
- Linkage with global team to leverage their training and development framework
- Work with global team to send our APAC analysts for global trainings; responsible for high volume coordination across the whole APAC region
- Develop and manage relationships with business sponsors to ensure the graduate strategy is embedded in the overall business agenda and culture
- Partner with colleagues across APAC to share best practices & ensure consistency and efficiency in the One Citi approach
- Partner with Recruiting Lead and respective businesses to agree on product specific program management strategy aligned to business priorities.
- Track and analyze feedback from Analysts/Associates and use inputs to drive strategic improvements for the program
- Track and analyze performance management data/graduated analyst engagement to drive a better retention strategy
- Create early career development strategy from a regional lens to provide a consistent program experience to a specific group of analysts and associates
- Has an overall lens to full time program development to ensure full time analysts/associates are well developed
- Develop Regional Performance Management, Training and Development and Comp Planning guidelines, calendar and materials
- Develop effective rotation and placement guidelines within the specific business areas to ensure that both graduate development needs and business requirements are met.
- Ensure end of rotation assessment is completed by both parties on a timely fashion and consolidate.
- Work in partnership with Recruiting Lead to implement ROI measures demonstrating value of program hires
- Act as career coach for analysts/associates population whenever necessary
8 years+ experience in Talent, Resourcing and Development role, ideally with Asia Pacific wide experience with emerging markets experience preferable
- Experienced in early talent recruitment and/or development; good HR working knowledge
- Strong project management skills; organizational skills, problem solving skills and attention to details
- Exceptional Business partnering skills, with strong influencing skills to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Adaptable and result driven; Comfortable working in virtual team and in a complex business environment
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|