- Corporate Communications
- Performance Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Social Media
Asia Pacific Campus Lead Institutional Clients Group
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
- Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- The APAC Campus Recruitment and Program Management Team seeks to attract, develop and retain top early career talents for Citi. The APAC Regional Campus Lead for Institutional Clients Group (ICG) will report into the APAC Campus Recruitment and Program Management Head and work closely with the business and countries to deliver the overall campus strategy for ICG.
- In Asia Pacific, there are eleven programs that develop entry-level talents as potential leaders for the bank through structured training, challenging roles and ongoing performance management. The jobholder will be responsible for defining and executing overall campus program construct, recruiting practices, marketing strategies as well as program management and ongoing development for Analysts/Associates in the ICG businesses across the APAC countries.
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to determine overall business needs for entry level campus talent
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to develop/refine program construct to ensure business objectives are met
- Define appropriate recruiting strategies and timelines to source for the entry level campus talents
- Drive regionally defined marketing and branding strategies aligned to the business priorities (including on/off campus; social media etc)
- Develop appropriate assessment practices to select the best candidates for the campus programs
- Track and analyze effectiveness of recruiting/marketing/assessment efforts to ensure the best return on investments
- Implement ROI measures demonstrating value of program hires
- Partner with colleagues across APAC to share best practices on the above & ensure consistency and efficiency in execution, and that all countries are able to meet their recruiting targets/timelines
- Develop and manage relationships with business sponsors to ensure the graduate strategy is embedded in the overall business agenda and culture Manage communications and updates to the business sponsors on a regular basis (e.g. hiring, marketing, program construct, program management, etc)
- Partner with Regional Program Manager, Talent Team and respective businesses to agree/execute on product specific program management strategy aligned to business priorities.
- 10 years+ experience in Resourcing, ideally with Asia Pacific wide experience with emerging markets experience preferable
- Experienced in early talent recruitment and/or development
- Good working knowledge of various HR areas especially in talent, development and compensation
- Strong project management skills; organizational skills •Excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
- Exceptional business partnering and collaboration skills, with strong influencing skills to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Adaptable and result driven; Comfortable working with virtual teams and in a complex business environment
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|