You may also like
Assistant Manager, IT (applications)
Manager - Cyber Security (Applications)
New World Development
- Application Development
Analyst Programmer (Mobile Applications)
New World Development
Assistant Manager, Admin and Project Support (Secretarial Support)
Analyst Programmer (Core Banking Applications - Mainframe)
Bank of China
- Application Development
- Impact Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Microsoft Access
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Solaris
- Relationship Management
- Technical Support
- Wealth Management
Applications Support Sr Analyst
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Overview of Citi:
- Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- Citi technology are seeking a highly motivated IT professional to join our Production Services team support group in Hong Kong.
- The Research and Market Sales team is part of the Cross Product Technology team and responsible for the production environment for wide range of applications supporting Research, Sales and Markets businesses. We support a wide range of applications from Research Authoring and Distribution, Client Insight Analytic, Client Relationship manager, Citi Velocity Portal, etc.
Role / Position Overview
- Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity for an Application Support Analyst within our Market Sales Production Support team
- In this role, you will liaise closely with your colleagues in the Hong Kong, Shanghai, Belfast, New York, Mississauga, to ensure 24 x 7 coverage of the application. You will be expected to cover occasional requirements to provide weekend coverage on a rotational basis to support releases cycles, and participate in disaster recovery testing.
- Provide user and application support for Research, Market Sales and Citi Velocity systems
- Start of day checks, continuous monitoring of application and underlying infrastructure and regional handover at end of day.
- Expected to be able to raise problems to appropriate technology and business teams, while adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Act as a liaison between business users, operations and internal technology groups.
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Cooperation with Development colleagues to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Support team policies and procedures.
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams.
Citi established the regional Technology Centre in Shanghai and this expansion effort is continuing in our technology teams. With reward and recognition based on performance merit, opportunities exist for staff with the ability and determination to have a rewarding career.
You will gain significant experience of the advanced technologies used to run our business regionally and globally, giving you the vast exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems.
Work-Life Balance - At Citi, we offer flexible work plans which give employees and managers the chance to meet personal and business needs allowing for alternative schedules to customary business hours.
- Knowledge/Experience (Essential):
- Experience of providing Level 2 Technical support would be an added advantage, but not Skills:
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL. (Able to build ad hoc SQL queries)
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Solaris/Linux). (Able to navigate the system and know the core administration functions)
- rong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Positive attitude and keen to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
- Experience with real-time monitoring systems such as ITRS Netagent
- Job scheduling tool such as Autosys.
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Good all-round PC skills. (I.e. Windows OS / Networks / General Hardware)
- Do you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity? Apply today!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Ensure all productions issues are logged and updated as per the Support team policies and procedures
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Strong client facing skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholders (Business/OPS, Development/Support)
- Great team builder and team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced pressured environment